Donor Honor Roll
President's Club members are those who have given $1,000 or more in the fiscal year. They receive special benefits including invitations to the annual President's Club Dinner and other campus events. Learn more about the President's Club.
- Carillon Society – $10,000 or more
- Main Hall Society – $5,000 or more
- Oval Society – $2,500 or more
- Annual Members – $1,000 or more
- Honor Society - The Honor Society of the President's Club was active through 1998. No new members have been enrolled since June 30, 1998. Listed are donors who made single-sum gifts of $20,000 or more or committed an irrevocable planned gift of at least $50,000 before that time. Their membership in the Honor Society will be in effect throughout their lifetime. Members of the Benefactors Society who made such gifts are listed as Benefactors.
Oscar J. Craig Heritage Society
Donors who have committed planned gifts for UM are enrolled as members of the Oscar J. Craig Heritage Society, named in honor of the University's first president, who, by his declaration: "The University – It shall prosper" set the course for ongoing private support. Once enrolled, membership is in effect in perpetuity. Learn more about the Heritage Society.
Current members of the Oscar J. Craig Heritage Society.
Donors and businesses who have given $100,000 or more cumulatively over their lifetime and through their estate are honored as members of the Benefactors Society. Membership is in effect in perpetuity. Those in the Benefactors Society receive recognition in our honor roll and invitations to special events. Learn more about the Benefactors Society.
Members of the Benefactors Society are classified into four levels: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Copper.