College of Business
The College of Business at UM is Montana’s premier business education program.
Points of Pride
- Ranked as the #1 business school in the Big Sky Conference per US News & World Report.
- 80% of graduating seniors participate in at least one internship.
- 82% of alumni are working or in grad school within three months of graduation.
- In the 100 years since its founding, the college has prepared 20,000 alumni to do work that has bolstered economies throughout Montana and beyond.
- The master of accountancy program is ranked 16th nationally among programs of similar sizes.
- The program also has the No. 1 CPA exam pass rate among similar sized schools in the region.
- The popular UM MBA program — ranked as one of the country’s most affordable MBAs — lets students earn their degree whenever their schedule allows and from anywhere in the world.
UM Foundation Support
- The Career Development Program, which prepares students to compete for the best career opportunities, is 100% funded by private donations. This program was noted as an area of distinction by the AACSB.
- During the 2018-2019 academic year, students received over $435,000 in scholarships.
- Private gifts support named faculty awards, faculty fellowships, distinguished faculty fellowships and professorships that make it possible to recruit and retain world-class professors who excel in both teaching and research, attracting the best and brightest students from across the country.
- The Impact Fund provides experiential learning and research opportunities, supports student and faculty attendance at conferences and provides scholarship funding.
Make a Gift
To make a gift to the College of Business, please complete the form below.